Friday, October 26, 2012

Taylor Swift: "I can't have normal relationships"



NEWS -CINEMA-MUSIC-CELEBRITY-WORLD-POLITICS

via glooce

Photobucket

Taylor Swift has claimed she "can't have normal relationships" after breaking up with boyfriend Conor Kennedy.

It has recently been reported that the couple split a month ago, after beginning their relationship earlier in the summer.

Swift discussed her relationship woes in an interview with Katie Couric, which was recorded before news of her recent break-up and is set to air on US TV tonight (October 26), The Mirror reports.

She told Couric: "I don't know how to have a normal relationship because I try to act normal, love from a normal place and live a normal life. But there is sort of an abnormal magnifying glass, like telescope lenses, on everything that happens between me and anybody else."

She continued: "I don't really know that much about love, it turns out."

The hugely successful country-pop singer has previously been linked with John Mayer, Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner and Jake Gyllenhaal.

Swift - who recently claimed she is embarrassed to discuss ex-boyfriends - was quizzed by Couric as to whether any of her exes stay in touch, replying: "Some of them like to write really long emails. I just put them on my albums."

source 2



    No comments:

    Post a Comment