Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Nicki Minaj To Film Reality Show About Fashion Line



NEWS -CINEMA-MUSIC-CELEBRITY-WORLD-POLITICS

via glooce

Nicki Minaj appears to have gotten the bug for having cameras follow her every move as she has revealed plans to film a new reality show based on her upcoming fashion line.



The 'Starships' rapper is currently starring in her first reality show, Nicki Minaj: My Truth, which airs on E! and follows the starlet as she prepares for her 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded' tour while also charting the early days of her stint on American Idol.

With the launch of her first clothing line being scheduled for launch in 2013, Nicki says it could be filmed for a new fly-on-the-wall series - however, she has to overcome her fear of being criticized first.

"I'll see how overwhelming it is," Nicki told Billboard."If I feel like it's too personal, people discussing too much, I won't do it. I think overall, it's about overcoming everything when you're trying to get something done and how hard it is to balance everything. I was beginning American Idol, preparing the tour, doing video shoots. It should be called Multi-Tasking at its finest."

Speaking about her relationship with Mariah Carey on her docu-series, Nicki says that Mariah probably wasn't betting on meeting someone just as fiery and diva-like as her.

"I think Mariah met her match this time, and I don't think she was expecting to meet her match."

However, her bust up with Mariah may never have happened after the star admitted that she was unsure about whether or not she wanted to become a judge on the hit US TV talent show.



"I'm super nervous and anxious for the first day on American Idol. I'm still second guessing my decision. I'm probably going to be a hundred times guessing this decision because I'm human. It's a big job", Nicki said whilst cameras followed her around as she prepared for her first day on the show last month.

Nicki's fashion reality show plans follow hot on the heels of Rihanna's failed attempt at the same type of documentary, which was pulled from Sky Living this month due to scheduling issues.

"Scheduling all these popstars with our filming schedule was a nightmare. Rihanna’s diary was manic, and to be honest, after it struggled for viewers it was always going to be difficult to get her to agree to do another series," a source told Mail Online.




source 2


No comments:

Post a Comment